Friday, February 06, 2009

These Days.

Some orange juice sounds yummy right about now. How come I don't have any in the fridge right now? The last few days have been a whirlwind. I'm really glad my mother in law is here. The loneliness would be unbearable without her. We've done the school concert, a 10 year old birthday, and movie night with company. Tomorrow it's going to be 60 here, so we're going to have a picnic in Jamestown. My MIL is all about seeing every single sight and in order of importance. It's quite cute.

The book whore in me has really come out in a major way. I've been reading everything I can get my hands onto at night. I've been ready at night lonely in bed. First I read, then I put the iPod in , and about midnight I'm about asleep. Exciting, huh? :) Ok..TTFN.
xoxo
Christie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you sweetie. You are a strong Momma. Enjoy the warmer weather and get some rest.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! I know it is tough sweetie but you can do it. Have a great picnic. It freezing and getting ready to rain here. Keep that chin up and remember I love you xoxox. Kc