Thursday, February 26, 2009

Causing me to drink?

What do you do when you're frazzled?


Shower
Wine
Yoga
Breathe Deeply
Xanax
Walk
Sex
Shop
Eat Chocolate...Yummy chocolate.


Hmmmm...I'm sure there are many other good ones to choose from out there. I had a diet coke, put the kids to bed, and took a nice hot shower. I contemplated a Klonopin..lol...but chose not to. Now that I pulled my shoulders down from my ears I feel much better. Tension is leaving. Follow up that with a Tivo'd Lost and the night is calm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I just started following you on twitter which I just started yesterday lol. my 10 year old is gonna drive me to drink. God she's going through that phase where I know she's gonna start soon but hasn't yet and is so emotional its like evil versus sweet ahhhhhhhack

Anonymous said...

You're on Twitter? Me too! :) www.twitter.com/aprilbapryll ....

Just FYI ... How are you doing these days?