Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Saturday

Not only did we get to watch "Drake Josh's Merry Christmas" once,...lol...thaks to Tivo we're onto #3! Lucky Lucky Mommy!

Today is filled with Decking Our Halls, cookie baking, and a Cyber shopping for the mommy. I haven't ventured into many stores for shopping. Ugh...my keyboard seems to be jumping around today.

Oh, and the dreams are so interesting crazy. I think I could weave a little real life and a little dream life into one amazing tale of yummy good stuff.

The only not so fun coming up are the visits to the urologist and nephrologist for my girl. Oh did I mention she is a brand new cheerleader...physical signed off for the "sport." It's just the anxiety of what now. I'm sure it will all be good. Life is so good for her...she needs more awesome.

So, have the festive weekend you deserve and I'll write soon. Oh and BTW..I love Facebook. Totally hooked! Join me if you want. Add me through my email.
ChristieL70@yahoo.com

Happy Saturday..
xoxo
Christie

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Congrats to your new cheerleader! I hope all goes well with her appointments.

I hope you are having a happy holiday season!

I'll try to remember to add you on Facebook. :)

Me said...

I am coming to enjoy Facebook :)

Cutie patootie cheerleader!