Friday, November 21, 2008

What Will I Be When I Grow Up....

Wasn't that the question for all those years? Did you give up any dreams? Do you find yourself looking for a piece of you once the homework is done, dinner is cooked, dishes are done, stories are read, fights are broken up, and drop off and pick ups are done? Well I do.

At the end of the day I wonder who I am. What will I be. Hmmmm. I might be fun just figuring that out in the quiet moments I steal away for myself.

Just the thought for today. I'm going to get a mani and pedi, because it's cold and my skin is just dry! I need a little something. I'm sure my little lady will ask me if I want my brows done. I'll say no..it's ok. She'll say...Oh but you really need it. LOL...I will just be happy and enjoy, regardless. I'm not into pencil thin brows. I just got them done at another place the other day. Let's see if I'm brow worthy today. LOL.
xoxo
Christie

No comments: