Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What? Seriously?

I woke up from a nightmare this morning. I reached over and I wasn't alone. I took a shower and walked slowly to wake the two little ones, one at a time. I knocked and my oldest was putting her make up on her sweet face that needed nothing. My mom probably told me the same thing at her age.



My dream brought the past present and drove lightening bolt through my brain.

My babies are growing up so fast. I wouldn't change a minute of it,well except for all the time k was sick and in the hospital. Well, and I'd waste much less time on the little crap that muddles through our female brains. I'll take 40 and some of the wisdom and run with it, also fight my damn slowing almost 40 metabolism the entire time! :)

Happy Wednesday. Enjoy it! Cherish it! Have a glass of wine at the end of the day and forget it if you need to, because it's that bad! XOXOXOXO
Christie

1 comment:

Shanie said...

Girl...they DO grow up way too fast! I am amazed every day at that as well. XO