Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday Coffee and Kids...

They're already at it with each other (the kids). Yes I know, go figure. Ava came down with a glimmer of naughty in her eyes, and told her sister the dog peed in her room. Kelsey, of course, began to cry hysterically. LOL. Of course the dog didn't, she just wanted to piss her sister off. Got to love sisters. I just don't remember being such a shit to mine. Maybe, because I was the oldest. Hmm.

Well the eagles have landed and they are nesting in MY bed. Yep...my bed. Since the hubby is doing training away this weekend, they're just sleeping well. I, on the other hand...hmmm I'm sleep deprived. It's nice to visit though. My mom hasn't really been critical at all..soooooo...we're having a good start. She's taking us to Target today to buy the girls treats for school. My mom is a Nordstrom gift giving grandma...so this kind of continual gift giving this summer is pretty nice.

So we're off to the MECCA that is Target this afternoon. They have some great little pictures for the kids rooms. Little princess wall hangings. Ok Ok...enough of Target daydreaming.

Oh and Ava just came down with a picture of Kelsey she just drew. Yep...she told her sister it was a picture of her in jail. LOL. Lovely! On that note..I'm off to enjoy my javalicious coffee.
XOXO
Christie

9 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

Oh hunny..I didn't say they didn't wrestle. They're crazy! I need a nap. I'm wiped out from my night in Sofa City. LOL!

Go get food! I've missed you.

bookwormaddict said...

How's the in-law's visit going so far? I hope well! Sounds like what I did this morning: I went to Coffee Bean. It always calms me down and relaxes me. Thanks for posting on my blog.
What part of CA are you from? Yeah I'll have fun!
Do you miss AZ? It took me like 4 years to like it here.......:)

eyes_only4him said...

Hi first time visitor..i came via beth..lol

you sound just like me..target is the Mecca of the world..i could go broke there...lol..

enjoy your shopping...

BTW, I was the older sister too..but i was a mean one..I would of said the dog peed on the floor too..lol

Marie said...

I'm glad that all is going well so far with your mom visiting! I'm enjoying a cup of coffee right now and am prepping for a refill.

Your daughters crack me up. And your Ava is quite the character! LOL She drew a picture of Kelsey in jail? hehehe Sounds like the kind of stuff my younger sister would do to me. ;) She loved to taunt.

Enjoy your shopping trip! Thank you for the sweet comment that you left earlier. :) I have much to catch up on with you.

Bart Treuren said...

aren't kids just lovely for each other at times :D
the Department of Making Mountains Out Of Molehills is favourite here with the girls, the stupidest things get blown up out of all proportion with all the attendant nastiness...
shouldn't judge though... i was terrible for my brothers too...

hope the good start keeps on, you don't need the extra fuss...

Melissa said...

Funny at how kids love to torture each other. My brother and I were the worst!
Hope the visit with your mom continues to go well.

Me said...

That's hilarious...the picture that is! Sounds like something my sister and I would have done. We used to be meeeaaan to each other. It sucked...lol.

Have fun with your mom!!

xtessa said...

hi there! i came via Marie's blog (scorpioM)... but i've seen you around. it seems we have a few blogfriends in common.

anyway, funny post. i have sisters (both older) and they tortured the heck out of me. hmmm, fond memories! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Sony psp no credit card needed public auction ford fairmont