Tuesday, October 04, 2005

TMI TMI TMI TMI



Lizzie Girl Has done it again! Here's her TMI Tuesday Quiz. (notice the little picture Lizzie!) This is one of those naughty ones..!
TMI Tuesday

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex? My Dorm room at college. With my first And he knows who he is (Yep..I felt badly for putting his name on here )!

2. How often do you lie? Hmmmm...does it count if you tell the kids McDonald's ran out of Chicken Nuggets and French Fries or that Taco Bell ran out of Burritos?

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? Come on...I'd be smart...because then I'd have enough money to buy the looks! LOL! You just can't buy smarts!

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much? I've been totally sick and throwing up green from drinking too much, but never passing out!

5. Top or bottom? Hmmmmm I'm thinking Bottom if I'm in the Take me mood...and Top if i'm in the I need to f- you mood!

Bonus! Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingere delivered to your home?
No....nothing delivered, but I've ordered online and Xandria.com ! LOL!

XOXO
Christie

12 comments:

Peanutt said...

Since I got nothing, I'm wondering if I should just do this! I love your answer on the top or bottom question! LOL~

ThoughtsGalore said...

Peanutt...do this one!

I'm dying to see your answers!

bart said...

hehe... well done :D
I dropped my comment's on Liz's site...

keep well (nice photo's of the kids btw ;-) )

Liza said...

LOL!! Niiiice questions :)

First place I had sex, my apt with Chris...how boring, yet still romantic since he's the only one I've had sex with and the only one I ever will have sex with. At least I hope.

Yes, many times I have been so drunk I passed out and don't remember. Thursday night was the most recent.

I like the bottom if I'm sober, the top if I'm drunk. I'm really lazy.

What were the other questions? I forgot.

Liza said...

okay back cuz i had to read the other questions, i rarely ever lie and if i do, i tell right away that i just lied because I have the biggest problem with lying cuz i can't do it. i just feel sad if i do.

i have had a little sex toy/etc magazine before but haven't ordered out of it cuz i did it online instead.

and i'd rather be smart. i'm already good looking :P

ThoughtsGalore said...

Liza...you are quite the woman!
Smarter is always better...we can always get looks. :) LOL!

Bart..I'm off to read your answers..

Cat said...

LOL I like this TMI Tuesday, will have to check it out next week! :)

ThoughtsGalore said...

It's Cat! I'm so glad you're back. It's totally ok if you're busy...a few posts once in a while are perfect so we know you're ok!
xoxo
C

Mama Duck said...

Girl, you are naughty!

Ride 'em cowgirl!!!

Fej said...

Your answers to #2 are definitely not lying. I won't "ahem" comment on the rest of your answers though... :)

LizzieDaisy said...

Cool. Glad to hear that lying to kids about fast food doesn't count. Hope that covers me for running out of happy meal toys too so I can go all cheapskate on them!! :)

LOVE the "take me" mode too... sometimes control is what's it's cracked up to be, eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.audio-conferencing-9.info